Sunday, October 4, 2009

Impulse 2

1: There are so many choices I don't know what to chose.

2: Can you just pick something already I'm hungry and your taking forever.

1: I'm trying to hurry but it is so hard to pick everything sounds good! What are you getting?

2: Why does it matter what I'm getting just pick something off the menu that you want.

1: You know that I'm not very good at making decisions when there are so many things to pick from.

2: I know it drives me crazy. You know what you like so just pick something.

1: Well, maybe if I'm bothering you so much i should just leave so you can eat by yourself, is that
what you want?

2: No, it's freezing outside and a long walk home. And you didn't bring a jacket, what about I jut order for you?

1: That would be great, thank you.
(waiter comes)

2: I would like a steak and for my wife she will have a hamburger.

1: Jon you know that I don't like hamburgers why would you order that for me?

2: Well that is was you get when you cant order for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. This was a good scene. I remember this from class. It was easy for the actors to read through- it sounded natural. Good job...not everyone can write realistic dialogue.

    ReplyDelete

background