Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Remember

I remember when I cracked my head open. How my parents had to leave their party to take me to the hospital. They had to hold me down on the table while the doctor put three stitches in.

I remember when my grandpa was sick. When we visited him and the last things that he said to me. The day that he died and not knowing if I would ever see him again.

I remember my sister getting diagnosed with diabetes. She was so scared and we didn't understand what was going to happen or how it would change our family.

I remember my first day of High School and how nervous I was.

I remember the first time I drove a car. I remember my first wreak running over a cinder block and getting stuck.

I remember how my best friend moved half way across the world. How sad I was that I wouldn't be able to see her or talk to her for a year or two.

2 comments:

  1. this was very deep and gripping. I could relate to some things and that was good. i liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked relating to specific situations. my sister diabetes too. it shows alot of emotion i like it.

    ReplyDelete

background